Bluetooth® enabled communication cable with MMCX connectors for most Shure Sound Isolating™ earphones provides hour after hour of listening enjoyment with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth.
- MMCX connectors for most Shure Sound Isolating™ earphones provide hour after hour of listening enjoyment with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth.
- Compatible models include SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846. Earphones not included.
- Bluetooth 4 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range. Watch our video for step-by-step pairing instructions: How to Pair Shure Wireless Earphones
- Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices transitions from the office to on-the-go between multiple sources and media types.
- Control your world at your fingertips: three-button remote and mic offers audio for phone calls, voice commands and other voice-activated device features.
- Enclosed, rechargeable lithium polymer battery delivers up to 8 hours of listening from a single full charge; 15 minutes of charging delivers up to 2 hours of listening.
- Clothing clip stabilizes the wire for security and stability during exercise and travel.
Type = Chip
Gain = +2.13 dBi
Operating frequency = 2402MHz-2480MHz
Modulation scheme = FHSS
RF power = +5.38dBm (E.I.R.P.)
BT1 Battery Specifications
Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
Nominal Voltage: 3.7 V DC
up to 8 hours
USB Source: 5 V DC, 100 mA, minimum
0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F)