Jerry Harvey has been designing the world's finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne.
Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you'll ever hear and then seduces you with the first variable bass control IEM cable; adjustable, so you can shape the sweet spot of your low end to irresistible levels. Be careful, this Siren's song might just be the last you'll ever want to hear.
Note: This is a custom product.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by SoundrIVe technology; Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature driver per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled
low frequencydrivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +15db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.)
- Integrated 3-way crossover
- Triple Bore
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8€ (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 15 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Includes a Personalized Carbon Fiber and Aircraft Aluminum Carrying Case, Wax Tool and
- Comply Wrap sample
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass