HiFi-M8 redefines the portable DAC/Amp. This innovative, category-defining product sets
A unique combination of sound quality, output power and battery life, HiFi-M8 sets you free to explore your world, audiophile sound in the pocket.
HiFi-M8 (pronounced "Mate") creates a perfect listening experience anywhere you are €” at work, on a train, or in the gym; helping you through the workday or soothing you at home. Take your high-res music with you. That's freedom.
HiFi-M8 is a USB DAC and an audiophile sound card for your iPhone, iPad and iPod. It extracts digital audio from computers and Apple's portable devices and converts it to
HiFi-M8 is also a powerful headphone amplifier with balanced outputs. Gone are the days when you needed to carry a separate DAC, Amp and a battery. HiFi-M8 has all components built-in and carefully matched to preserve sonic fidelity.
HiFi-M8 enables audiophile on-the-go listening by combining 24-bit/192kHz audio quality, over 6 hours of battery life, balanced headphone output and multiple sonic shaping features within a single, integrated, portable device.
HiFi-M8 is a highly flexible product with two input options (M8 and M8 LX). If you don't use an iPhone, pick the LX, which replaces iDevice input with an optical TOSLINK (SPDIF) input €” perfect for people who use a DAP, such as AK-100.
The four output options (4XL, RSA, CMB, PRO) offer a broad selection of jacks, ensuring compatibility with a wide variety of headphones. Two input options by four output options
CEntrance got on the cover of Stereophile with our award-winning DACport and DACmini products. With HiFi-M8 we raised the bar yet again. Here is how:
- Support for Balanced AND Unbalanced headphones: IEMs and overhead
- Compatibility with iPhone/iPad/iPod, Android, Mac and PC
- Three levels of output impedance, for best headphone linearity
- Three levels of headphone gain, for fine-tuning the loudness
- Three levels of bass sonic shaping, for a subtle boost in the low end
- Three levels of treble sonic shaping, for a subtle boost in the highs
- Choice of portable or desktop operation (battery or wall-powered)
- Ability to charge the phone/tablet off the power adapter while playing