The CEntrance MicPort Pro is the easiest way to capture a professional-quality vocal take, communicate with clarity over Skype or record studio-grade instrument samples.
Much more than a simple XLR to USB adapter, the MicPort Pro is the only portable mic preamp with a built-in, 24bit/96kHz, broadcast-quality A/D converter - a CEntrance exclusive. It captures the cleanest signal, making it an ideal choice for professional recordings. The built-in loud headphone amp and studio-grade knobs make it both useful and convenient on the road.
MicPort Pro is used by the BBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, Harpo Studios, Warner Brothers, and professional musicians and voiceover artists worldwide. MicPort Pro is instantly compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, and Linux.
No batteries. No latency. No headaches. Just plug in and record.
- Lowest-noise mic preamp with 24-bit/96kHz A/D converter for extra clarity in recordings 103.5dB dynamic range, perfect complement to high-end condenser and ribbon mics
- 48V phantom power €” compatible with all professional mics
- Loud headphone amp for zero latency monitoring - works with any headphones
- Studio-grade control knobs for Preamp Gain and Headphone Volume
- Stereo capability €” record in stereo with twoMicPort Pro/AxePort Pro units (Mac & PC)
- Stylish and sturdy aluminum body that's only 4.5 inches (11.5 cm) long