- Mojo was designed for the music loving Smartphone owner.
- It is powerful, but small and comfortable to carry.
- It works with your iPhone or Android phone.
- Mojo is also compatible with your Mac or PC
- Mojo has three digital inputs - USB, Coaxial, and Optical.
- Mojo charges in just 4 hours to provide up to 10 hours use.
- You can use any pair of headphones with Mojo, from 4Ω to 800Ω.
- With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen too!
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256.
- Mojo is fully automatic and remembers its last used settings.
- Its case is precision machined from a single solid block of aluminium.
- Mojo is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
- Output Power @ 1kHz
- 600 ohms 35mW
- 8 ohms 720mW
- Output Impedance: 0.075 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 125dB
- THD @ 3v - 0.00017%
Chord Electronics is proud to introduce Mojo, the ultimate DAC/Headphone Amplifier for your smartphone. Simply connect Mojo to your iPhone, Android phone, PC, or Mac, plug in your headphones and you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
Designed and built in England, Mojo brings studio quality sound to your pocket and is the ultimate, truly portable, DAC/Amp. Mojo is built upon the multi-award winning Hugo platform and will afford the listener with Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost. Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256. Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will give between eight to ten hours continuous use. You may think that good quality headphones are the be all and end all, but they are just the beginning. By using Mojo between your smartphone and headphones you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio. Mojo - The Game Has Changed.
Class-A Valve/Mosfet Hybrid Headphone Amplifier
- Full Class-A amplification at all stages
- Dual mono design for best channel separation and stereo
- Quiet operation during power on/off and low residue noise
- NOS 6AK5 military grade tubes for longer stable lifespan
- Extended bandwidth meeting Hi-Res standard
- Optional pre-amplifier output with dedicated terminals
- High performance at entry level price
Watson sets a new standard on cost/performance ratio. Elemental Amps is proudly to present the Elemental Watson, a class-A valve/Mosfet hybrid headphone amplifier. A powerful and delicate sound accompanied by the warmth of valves delivered in a compact chassis
By trimming down on unnecessary luxuries and focusing on core performance, the Watson is able to operate in a dual mono configuration, with a military grade NOS 6AK5 tubes being the center piece of each channel’s gain stage. Not only does this deliver rich harmonics typical of single ended class-A valve amps but also reduces warm up time of the valves significantly whilst extending the life of each valve to operate at their peak performance for more than 1000 hours per channel.
Followed by class-A power MOSFET output stage, it provides almost limitless driving current while preserving the tube’s charming signature. The configuration also guarantees best channel separation (stereo image), easy maintenance and adjustment on individual channel.
The Heart of Sigma, 6AK5 military NOS valve
Developed by Bell Labs / Western Electric and used extensively as an I.F. amplifier in WWII radar systems, 6AK5 yields excellent high-frequency performance. On the other hand, a poorly designed 6AK5 tends to be unstable.
To combat this we carefully characterize each amp to allow the 6AK5 to deliver a transparent and airy atmosphere rare to find in peer products.
This also makes it easy to find an equivalent replacement at reasonable price for tube rolling.
- Frequency Response 10 Hz – 100 kHz (-3dB)
- Output power 250 mW + 250 mW (300 ohm)
- 2000 mW + 2000 mW (30 ohm)
- Headphone impedance 30 ohm – 600 ohm
- Power supply 26V/0.8A DC adaptor
- Full Class-A Amplification Dual Mono Design 2W+2W (30 ohm) output customer Wide Bandwidth for Hi-Res Music using two Bell Labs/Western Electric 6AK5 military grade vacuum tubes plus Western Electric triodes.
- Class A Valve/MOSFET hybrid tube desktop headphone amplifier
- Supports 30- 600 Ohm impedance headphones.
- Eliminates any 'Pop' sound when switching power on/off. Thus, no concern for pulse energy damage to your headphones.
- The volume adjustment is adapted to logarithmic curve, to create intuitive volume control for human ears with the use of linear potentiometers.
- Compact and light-weight
- Easy handling size and small footprint.