REFERENCE AIR DYNAMIC OPEN-BACK HEADPHONES
- Efficient airflow Core Mount technology
- 58mm integrated driver unit design
- High rigidity Tungsten coated diaphragm
- Honeycomb punched housing
- Hand assembled in Japan
- Serial number identification
A landmark in open-back headphone performance, the ATH-ADX5000 provides a new reference in home listening audio, blending Japanese craftsmanship with Audio-Technica™'s pursuit for
With newly developed core-mount technology, enlarged 58mm integrated driver units, tungsten coated diaphragm all encompassed behind a honeycomb punched design, this flagship headphone marks a culmination of the latest in audiophile listening.
- Newly developed Core Mount Technology (PAT.P) for a wide range audio reproduction
- Integrated driver unit design for maximum reduction of unwanted vibration
- 58 mm driver unit
- Tungsten coated diaphragm provides high rigidity for an improved transient response
- New honeycomb punched housing design without side ventilation to avoid undesirable air pressure loss from inside
- Japan made - Each housing is carefully hand assembled in Tokyo
- Magnesium frame and arm results in a rigid, thin and lightweight construction
- Each unit is individually identified by a laser etched serial number
INTEGRATED DRIVER UNIT
The driver unit design is an integrated construction. Diaphragm, voice coil, baffle and magnet are all combined
CORE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY
The driver unit is located in an optimal tuning position within the housing to improve airflow efficiency contributing to a highly transparent mid to high-frequency sound reproduction and a rich, precise bass sound.
ACCESSORIES OF LUXURY
Packaged in a luxury protective storage case, the ADX5000 also includes a 6NOFC cable with a machined stainless steel 6.3mm plug to avoid resonance and provide stable sound reproduction.
ALCANTARA EARPADS AND HEADBAND
Well known for its durability, Alcantara material is used on the earpads and headband to deliver outstanding wearing comfort for an extended home listening experience. Alcantara is used in the automotive and fashion industries combining durability and
Combining the efficiency of a honeycomb punched design with a closed-side housing to avoid side ventilation, this structure provides perfectly balanced audio without any air pressure loss.
Every ADX5000 headphone is individually identified by a laser etched serial number.
- Type: Open-air dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 58mm (x 2)
- Frequency Response: 5 €“ 50,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000mW
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW
- Impedance: 420 ohms
- Weight: 270g (without cable)
- Cable: Detachable cable (3.0m), 6.3mm gold-plated stereo plug
- Connector: A2DC connectors
- Accessories Included: Exclusive hard carrying case